I Wonder If Jeremy Brown were Trans.

 I Wonder If #JeremyBrown were Trans.  6/28/2023


I wonder if the cheering of Jeremy Brown’s murder would be as loud and sanctimonious if he were a trans woman (a dude that identifies as a woman) punching a biological black female as a result of a heated argument. I wonder if Black men and black women would hold the trans woman to the same standard of, “A real man never argues with a woman.” I wonder if the Black females DA in Chicago, Kim Foxx, would have completely dropped ALL charges and as quickly as she did if the murdered person were trans. I wonder if the description of “murdered victim” would be stripped away from Jeremy Brown if he were trans. 

I am wondering about this because I rarely hear or read anywhere where the Black community raises it voice about the dudes who wear wigs who often verbally or physically assault biological women in this country. The trans women have even joined women’s sports such as MMA kick boxing to “legally” pummel women. Yet, I only seem to hear the loud voices of white women (young and older) (political and non political) (religious and non religious) speaking out against this dangerous and psychologically harmful trend in America. 

I am in no way trying to re enter that very polarizing debate about the horrible incident where the young black man is seen on video punching the black woman which ultimately led to his shooting death at the hands of the woman’s 14 year old son. However, it just dawned on me to wonder about the outcome of the situation if Jeremy Brown wore a wig instead of dreads as he and the biological black woman argued and as a result he began hitting her. I wonder if trans activists and it’s allies would have been ok with a mother ordering her son to shoot an already  fleeing trans woman in the back two more times.  Hell, even the silence of the white liberal media was and still is deafening in this now “closed” case. 

Let me say this to the one track minded folks in the back of the room as it relates to this recent terrible and traumatizing incident. I AM IN NO WAY condoning violence against any woman even in times when she does not know when to hush and walk away when in an argument with a man who is clearly not in control of his emotions. I wonder why that standard of behavior isn’t pushed on women as hard as the standard of men not arguing with women. A very strange double standard. 

Anyway, I know the case is over. Many people (mainly black women and the men who blindly worship them) feel vindicated that another aggressive, violent black man (against a black woman) has been made an example of for the rest of biological and straight men to think twice before putting their hands on a black woman, especially a masculine black single mama who  just maybe out at 11pm at night with a minor child in a dangerous part of town arguing with a man in line at a known shady restaurant to the point of him feeling the overwhelming need to hit her and he does it. 

I was just wondering. There’s no harm in just wondering, right? 

@ Rico the Opinionist.        YouTube/Instagram/Twitter

https://www.cash.me/$RicotheOpinionist

https://www.PayPal.me/RicotheOpinionist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear, GSU President Search Committee.

The Greatest Pain I've Ever Felt: The Conversation with my Absent biological father who never wanted to be found.