I Don't Qualify to Be a Democrat!!

 

After very careful review, it is apparent that I don’t qualify to be a Democrat. I’m not a Black woman. I’m not a single mother. I’m not an angry rage filled feminist. I’m not a homosexual/member of the LGBTQPIA. I’m not an illegal immigrant nor am I an immigrant at all for that matter. I’m not Asian or Pacific Islander. I’m not Hispanic or a Latino. I’m not Native American. I’m not Ukrainian. I’m not a white liberal. I’m not a hard left leaning liberal Black person. I’m not multiracial or of mixed race. I’m not a Jew-ish White person. I’m not trans in any shape, form or fashion. I don’t hate Donald Trump. I don’t hate Republicans.

I don’t hate Black conservatives. I don’t hate Black males. I know what a biological woman is. I know what a biological man is. I don’t have any pronouns. I don’t use pronouns under my name. I don’t promote nor do I celebrate single motherhood. I believe in a family being made up of a man as the head of household with a wife (biological woman) and child or children. I don’t think that minor aged children can decide if they want to use surgery order to change from their original/natural gender to the opposite gender. I can see the racism in Joe Biden. I can see the shadiness in Kamala Harris when it comes to Black people, specifically Black Men. I know Kamala Harris isn’t Black. I know Barack Obama isn’t Black. Finally, I know mental illness when I see it and when I hear it.

@ RicotheOpinionist        

Youtube/Twitter/IG/FB    

Cash APP: $RicotheOpinionist         PayPal:  RicotheOpinionist

________________________________________________________________

I have a book for sale. It’s called “The Greatest Pain I’ve Felt: Conversation with an Absent Father who Dared to be Found.”

I have it in PDF format for only $10.00. If you would like a copy of it, please cash app me $10.00. Please include an email address with your payment in order to have your copy sent to you. Thank you in advance for your support.

If you would like past copies of my newsletter, please cash app or PayPal $10.00 for four copies.  Please add an email address with your payment in order to have them sent to you.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear, GSU President Search Committee.

The Greatest Pain I've Ever Felt: The Conversation with my Absent biological father who never wanted to be found.

I Wonder If Jeremy Brown were Trans.